vrijdag 18 mei 2007

Intro (Please read this first)

Hi,
My hobby is taking photographs, especially rock bands, mostly the classic rock genre, in fact the music I grew up with.
I take photos for "Concrete web", and sometimes I have some free lance gigs. This blog is made to reach people and show them my skills as a photographer.
I hope people will enjoy this site and that I can expand my hobby to a higher level ...
So fanzines, webzines, or even magazines and anyone who's in need of a concert photographer please contact me, it's a passion for me and I put my heart and soul in it!!
I have a day time job and most of these things I do for FREE!!!

Check out this site once in a while as I will try to add on a regular base newly taken photos from (maybe) your favourite bands.

Elvee

2 opmerkingen:

D zei

ElVee has his own website... Finally! Nice job, and good luck!

Greetz,

Buck

Abbie zei

Absolutely FANTASTIC pictures! I particularly like the photos from the Styx/Def Leppard concert at DTE in Clarkston/Detroit.

You have a talent in photography - I would definitely hire you to take pictures at all of the concerts I attend if it were not for an ocean separating the possibility.